The Poland SeminaryHigh School Senior Class was selected as a finalist in Schwebel's School Spirit: Schwebel's Gives Back Sweepstakes!
Please vote online at Schwebels.com/givesback before December 31st. Prizes will be awarded with the top prize being $3000.
By voting you have a chance to win free bread for a year for yourself.
The Poland Board of Education and the Boo Squad!
Welcome to the Poland Local School District, home of the Bulldogs.
The Poland Local School District (PLSD) is made up of four schools, Union Elementary ( Preschool- Grade 2), McKinley Elementary (3-5), Poland Middle School (6-8) and Poland Seminary High School (9-12.)
The Poland Local Schools started in 1802. Our vision is to build upon a tradition of excellence and our core values. Doing this, the Poland Local Schools will be a leading center of learning for students. Poland Local Schools are committed to providing students with a well-rounded education, preparing every student for success and meeting the individual needs of students.
POLAND SCHOOLS MISSION STATEMENT
Educate, empower and inspire every student at every opportunity.
POLAND SCHOOLS VISION
Built upon a tradition of excellence and our core values, the Poland Local Schools will be a leading center of learning for all students.
- Place the needs and welfare of students first.
- Respect the inherent value of each student.
- Nurture a desire for lifelong learning.
- Build community engagement.
- Operate with accountability and transparency.
- Uphold the tradition of our schools within the community.
- Educate within a collaborative, creative, and cultivating learning environment.
- Encourage parent and community involvement.
- Build honest and trusting relationships that respect all people.
Performance Audit Community Night
View Performance Audit
(Adopted July 2018)