2017 DOBBINS HOLIDAY GIFT SHOP
Tuesday, December 12 and Wednesday, December 13
CLICK HERE for SHOPPING SCHEDULE
Giving Tree Project
The Dobbins PTO community service committee will be organizing the collection of warm clothing items to be donated to Children’s Services as a service project. At this time of year, many children in our area are not prepared with proper cold weather attire. We are asking that Dobbin’s students work together to help these children in our community.
- Mrs. Walkama & Mrs. Patsko – Socks
- Mrs. Kaschak & Mrs. Edgerly – Mittens
- Mrs. Kountz & Mrs. Wilson – Gloves
- Miss Mordocco & Ms. Landers – Scarves
- Mrs. Gesacion & Ms. Antil - Headbands or Earmuffs
- Mr. Henry & Mrs. Williams– Hats
We will also accept NEW children’s jackets and coats. If interested, these can be left in our school office.
****All items are needed in sizes infant through teen.
All items may be brought to school from Monday, December 4th – December 15th.
Please help us to help those less fortunate this holiday season.
Dobbins Elementary School
Veterans Day Concert
YouTube Link to Video