COVID-19 MEDICAL/HEALTH QUESTIONS?
Ohio Department of Health Call Center: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
COVID-19 SCHOOL/ATTENDANCE QUESTIONS?
See the resources and follow the guidelines below.
If your question has not been answered, email your school principal.
- STAY HOME if you are feeling sick.
- STAY HOME if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- REPORT a positive case of COVID-19 to the school within 24 hours.
DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES *If guidelines do not appear below, you can refresh the page or download the document.*
If you are notified of a case of COVID-19 in your student's grade level:
Under the direction of the ODH Mask to Stay guidelines, regardless of vaccination or masking status:
- It is recommended that your student wear a mask for 10 days after their last date of exposure.
- Self-monitor, or parent-monitor, for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Isolate and have your student tested for COVID-19 if they start to experience symptoms of COVID-19 (regardless of the level of severity).
For students missing school:
If students are missing school due to COVID/Quarantine please see below for directions to access classroom assignments/work:
- Grades K-3: Parents should contact their child’s teacher for any missed work and for any guidance or clarifications.
- Grades 4-6: Students should check Google Classroom for assignments and email teachers directly for guidance and clarification.
- Grades 7-12: Students are told to check Google Classroom for assignments & then email teachers directly if they have any questions or need clarification.