COVID-19 MEDICAL/HEALTH QUESTIONS?
Ohio Department of Health Call Center: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
COVID-19 SCHOOL/ATTENDANCE QUESTIONS?
See the resources and follow the guidelines below.
If your question has not been answered, email your school principal.
- STAY HOME if you are feeling sick.
- STAY HOME if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- REPORT a positive case of COVID-19 to the school within 24 hours.
DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES *If guidelines do not appear below, you can refresh the page or download the document.*
If you are notified of a case of COVID-19 in your student's grade level:
Under the direction of the ODH Mask to Stay guidelines, regardless of vaccination or masking status:
- It is recommended that your student wear a mask for 10 days after their last date of exposure.
- Self-monitor, or parent-monitor, for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Isolate and have your student tested for COVID-19 if they start to experience symptoms of COVID-19 (regardless of the level of severity).
For students missing school:
If students are missing school due to COVID/Quarantine please see below for directions to access classroom assignments/work:
- Grades K-3: Parents should contact their child’s teacher for any missed work and for any guidance or clarifications.
- Grades 4-6: Students should check Google Classroom for assignments and email teachers directly for guidance and clarification.
- Grades 7-12: Students are told to check Google Classroom for assignments & then email teachers directly if they have any questions or need clarification.
Home Exposure Guidelines:
- If your child is sick, regardless of home exposure, your child should stay home.
- If your child is vaccinated and exposed to COVID-19 at home, they can return to school wearing a mask for 10 days. Your child should be monitored for symptoms during this 10 day period.
- If your child is unvaccinated and exposed to COVID-19 at home, they must stay home for 5 days. If no symptoms have developed, they can return on day 6, wearing a mask for the next 5 days.
- If your child has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days and was exposed to COVID-19 at home, they can return to school wearing a mask for 10 days. Your child should be monitored for symptoms during this 10 day period.
MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED ON BUSES AT ALL TIMES,
INCLUDING EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ALL SCHOOL EVENTS.
Failure to wear a mask on buses could result in the following consequences:
- 1st Offense: Student Meeting with Principal / Warning
- 2nd Offense: Letter Home to Parents
- 3rd Offense: 1 Day Suspension from Bus
- 4th Offense: 3 Day Suspension from Bus
- 5th Offense: 5 Day Suspension from the Bus